Thirsty Craft :P

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Doc.Deniz, May 20, 2012.

1. Offline

izak12345678910

They copied your plugin on bukkit dev they just added world guard to it... By the way I'm talking about PotionProtect they called it potion protect not potion protection.

2. Offline

Doc.Deniz

Sneak+RMB, drink in this way. It will increase.

3. Offline

CoKoC

Here's a video showing the plugin in action :

4. Offline

danslayerx

Ah! That's how it works you sneaky devils! ;)

What about vials do they still work? Because I tried them and I didn't think they did, don't quote me there... I'm going to go test it again.

Alright so drinking whilst sneaking works fine with anything, but I found a different bug.

When you try to use a bucket on water, the source block is removed and the bucket remains empty :S , and the other bug where if you die and remain on the respawn screen you still loose 'thirst'.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  5. Offline

nhoclesnar

I don't think this bug is caused by Thirst plugin. I try thirst on my server and it works well without error.

6. Offline

izak12345678910

No, it is with thirst craft cause i have same error it like breaks the bucket, but works with glass bottles.

7. Offline

Armadillo

[quote uid=90651671 name="CoKoC" post=1134132]
    [​IMG]
    Hi,

I made your plugin.
    You may download it here : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The sources are available here : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Since your plugin wasn't really specific, I took the liberty to follow leads and indications provided by the comments of the thread. The configuration system is like @Zoroark173's, with some small tweaks.

Here are the configurations used by the plugin :

The only command is /checkthirst alias /ct, to check your current thirst.
    Also to drink from a bucket or vial, you need to crouch-click.

Here's a video of the plugin in action :

If you have any questions, comments, updating request, insults, thanks, poke me on my profile with a link to this thread, where you express yourself.

Regards,
    Sam.[/quote]

You can't even download it, could you send the source to me please???

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  8. Offline

CoKoC

Here's an updated download link : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  9. Offline

PatPie65

USe the MineZ thing, the experience level is ur thirst level