The Return of Herobrine for Servers!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MikaelOverby, Aug 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikaelOverby

Version: 1.19 java
    Name: Herobrine
    Command:
    • /Herobrine Haunt: <player> or @r
    • /Herobrine SpeakRandom: <player> (then speaks one of these comments to a player)
      • "Psst.."
      • "I'm watching you.."
      • "I will always find you.."
      • "Scared?"
      • "Look me in the eyes!"
      • "Follow me into the caves."
      • "It's getting dark.."
      • "Wanna play hide and seek? Come find me!"
      • "Remember to close your door at home"
    What I want:
    • Herobrine will be shown in the tab list (lets player see Herobrine's head and name when pressing tab, added an example picture).
    • Herobrine will haunt a player for 5min and then haunt another player for 5min or haunt the same player if there's only one player online. Or always haunt one player til an command block changes who's getting haunted, by /herobrine haunt @r (Just mention if you made this function in the plugin or if I have to use command blocks).
    • Herobrine will always stay within a radius of 60 blocks near the player who is getting haunted..
      • You can see him walking in the forest and looking around.
      • If he's within a 10 block radius, he'll look at you and run to you and attack while giving the player blindness for 10sec before running away. Maybe add some creepy sound when you get blindness and he run to attack you(?).
    • You can hear Herobrine blowing in the goat horn multiply times (Only the "Feel, Admire and Dream" goat horns). One blow every minute of those 5min while being haunted.
    • If you hit Herobrine, he will disappear/teleport away within 60 block radius while leaving a black smoke particle.
      • He will take damage, but has a health of 100.
        • Then you got 5min to kill him, where he will drop his head or 1 diamonds (I want head drop but if thats to much, make it drop diamonds).
    • Herobrine will also send those messages written earlier in chat to the player who's getting haunted, if possible.
    • It's important that he doesn't glitch inside the world terrain but actually walks around in the forest/caves.
    This is what i want, nothing more. I will really, really appreciate if anyone can make this wonderful plugin, means a lot for me and other herobrine interested players. This plugin have been made before but it had problems that made it useless.
    Added two fast example photos from an plugin I tested, but that did not worked as great.

Any questions, let me know!
    Thanks 2022-08-01_22.52.28.png 2022-08-02_00.05.02.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.