"The Most Dangerous Game"

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by zxxnnxxz, Nov 23, 2013.

?

What do you think of this concept?

1. Its Awesome!

50.0%
  2. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Horrible!

50.0%
  4. My answer is in comments!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

zxxnnxxz

Plugin category: Fun (Cake)

Suggested name: Most Dangerous Game

What I want: This occurred to me, when I read "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell. It has some similar to Hunger Games 'cept it is only two people that is timed. There is are many people that can be the hunted. There is only one person being the hunter. You basically have to kill the hunter as hunted and vise versa. The hunted must make traps and the hunter have to avoid these "traps". The hunter only has a bow that is very opped as well as two dogs to attack the hunted. The hunted must kill these dogs to not die. This is more of a game of cat and mouse. If the hunted survives, he/she wins; If the hunted dies, the hunter wins. Mobs should be welcome to make it more harder but no creepers.

Ideas for commands: /mdg reload, /mdg sethunter (only one), /mdg sethunted, /mdg set lobby, /mdg forcestart, /mdg forcestop, /mdg help, /mdg join, /mdg leave, /mdg listarena, /mdg delarena

Ideas for permissions: mdg.reload, mdg.sethunter, mdg.sethunted, mdg.setlobby, mdg.forcestart, mdg.forcestop, mdg.help, mdg.join, /mdg.leave, mdg.listarena, mdg.delarena

When I'd like it by: Whenever, take your time making it perfect

2. Offline

That was a good short story :D

3. Offline

zxxnnxxz

I think it would be a good plugin

4. Offline

omggrim

Ahh, I read this, this year in high school. Also RoosterTeeth just made a let's play of this! But different a bit!