The lib folder

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Talocitie, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Talocitie

This may be a question that has been asked before, but I am afraid I am the just another newbie,..

Many plugins I would like to add to my bukkit server require me to put a jar file in my "lib folder". My bukkit server has never had a lib folder, and I don't even recall there being one in previous revisions.

I have done the obvious, that is create one by hand but anything in it seems to be ignored, and the console doesnt even recognise it is there. Is there something I have to change in start.bat to get this working? What should I do?

Thankyou!

2. Offline

zipron

don't you place plugins in the "plugin" folder? Anyways, if a plugin need a "lib" folder, create it into your server dir?

what plugins are you talking about btw? maybe you've downloaded the source code in stead of the plugin?

zip

3. Offline

Talocitie

I know that your average plugins go in that folder but I am more specifically talking about plugins such as the python plugin. When I run the console with a python mod it will tell me it could not import a module. This module is located within the .jar that was meant for the lib folder. If I recall correctly chess-mod of some daughter required a similar way of installation via the lib folder.

I know have RSI due to typing ony iPod...

4. Offline

zipron

ok, I'm afraid I cannot help you then, but maybe creating the lib folder will solve you problem? trying won't hurt =D

zip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.