Solved "The constructor Location is undefined"

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by arjanforgames, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

The_Doctor_123

arjanforgames
    I clearly explained what you were supposed to do. However, you did not know what to do because you don't know Java. And tell me, the code you're now using, do you understand a single bit of it? Probably not, you're the type where you just copy code and don't learn.

2. Offline

arjanforgames

No I'm not and it's fairly simple. I used getInt because it's an integer as you said.
    Also Location requires an integer so converting to s string doesn't work indeed

3. Offline

The_Doctor_123

arjanforgames
    I'm not exactly sure what you just said there.. By the looks of it, you're missing some core knowledge of OOP. Please just take some responsibility here and learn the language. It will make your life a whole ton easier with proper understanding.

4. Offline

LegoPal92

The_Doctor_123
    I personally recommend Java In a Nutshell, for java 1.2, and 1.3. It may sound outdated, but it really does teach the fundamental things about java. Also, where that doesn't help, I read through a bunch of these forum posts, and sometimes the answer makes me facepalm so hard that I am nearly unconscious, because it was so obvious.

5. Offline

Garris0n

More like...
    Kid: I tried to make cookies but they're not turning into cookies, they're just lumps of dough.
    Free volunteer cookie-making teacher: You have to turn on the oven. I suggest you read this cookbook.
    Kid: I don't want to read it make the cookies for me.
    Free volunteer cookie-making teacher: But then you wouldn't learn anything and I'd end up making the cookies for you forever, and personally I'd rather make my own cookies instead of making them for you.
    Kid: But I'm lazy make me cookies.

The_Doctor_123 likes this.
  6. Offline

The_Doctor_123

Garris0n
    Excellent counter. That is exactly what is going on here.

7. Offline

arjanforgames

This thread is solved stop spamming my alerts.

8. Offline

The_Doctor_123

arjanforgames
    That's all fine and good, but you need to stop being ignorant and start listening to what some of us have to say. In the future, people will be less likely to help you if ask about more basic Java concepts and slap " in Bukkit" at the end of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.