The console dont open

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DevilWorld, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DevilWorld

I have a problem!

In the past I used Bukkit 1.5. Now I try 1.6 and the console dont open. I go back to the 1.5 and now it makes the same, dont open the console. I see the program is running on the task manager and it creates all the files. The oficial server 1.6.6 from Notch still works good.

If I try to enter in the server with Minecraft it takes a long time to login then spawn a message "Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"

Im sorry if I make some mistakes, Im not english.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

ViruSpreadeR

delete javaw.exe then restart server?

3. Offline

DevilWorld

I closed it and try, I get the same
    I restarted my computer and try, I get the same
    I redownload and try, I get the same

4. Offline

fugue2005

can you post the batch file you are using to start it.

and are you using the latest java update?

5. Offline

speeddemon92

Simply End the process and make a new file called start.bat. add this to the contents:

Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="64" "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="86"  java -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"

PAUSE

edit the "craftbukkit.jar" with the filename of your jar (normally "craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar") while leaving the "%~" in front of the filename and run the batch file. The problem is it must be run in a command prompt or it will not display anything. this runs a command prompt and then executes the CraftBukkit jar based on whether you run a x86 or x64 CPU

6. Offline

DevilWorld

Now it works perfect. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.