The Bukkit Consulting Firm - Solving all your Bukkit-related challenges!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by M1sT3rM4n, 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Here is the bat file I use to run the craftbukkit:

Echo OFF
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="64" java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="86" java -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"

2. swagbumpwoopwoop
  3. Offline

I continue to get 2 messages on my server and the few players online are noticing lag and then the server crashes, could someone tell me if they mean anything?
    1) 2012-06-20 17:55:30 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet1Login.handle(SourceFile:68)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(

2) [INFO] player lost connection: disconnect.endOfStream
  4. is craftbukkit up to date (latest RB)?
  5. Offline

yup 1.2.5 R4.0
  6. Offline

Can I bump here for help? Hmmm im having a problem with essentials spawn.. it seems that /setspawn newbies doesn't work. I want new players to spawn into a room with rules and all that bis. But they all spawn on the global spawn.. anyways any help is highly appreciated. im soooo desperate for help T-T
  7. did you configure the group "newbies" properly? and set them as the default group?
  8. M1sT3rM4n has been banned because of him breaking the rules.

I, as a representative of the Bukkit Consulting Firm, have decided to make a new thread for this company.

If your questions are unanswered after 2-3 days, please tag me by using ShootToMaim .

Thank you for trusting us with answering your problems, and I hope to see you all very soon.

Be advised that the new thread may come out in 2-3 days.

mbaxter , if you could close this thread, that would be great. I will be making a new thread for the BCF as a representative of the BCF.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
    Last edited by a moderator: 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.