The Bukkit Consulting Firm - Solving all your Bukkit-related challenges!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by M1sT3rM4n, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammale Get well soon man, and thanks for your help =)

I ran it through chunkster (an old backup that still had the error) and it was fine, so I will be applying it to my servers world tommorow when It has few people on it, Thankyou Ever so much!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
    tyzoid and hammale like this.
  2. Offline

tyzoid

Cool :)
    When M1sT3rM4n sees this, he should add you into the OP.

Welcome to the Bukkit Consulting Group.

3. Offline

Delocaz

Thanks :) I can maybe whip something up to auto alert me when a new reply comes...

Well it would be nice if there's any way to make it play a sound...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
  4. Offline

tyzoid

I had looked into this earlier, and I haven't found a way to automatically hook into bukkit to get alerts.

I found how to do it for PMs, but not alerts :(

If you do find a way to grab alerts, PLEASE let me know :)

No problem :)

If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  5. Offline

Amphase

So so :)
    First thing, my mods can't ban players, in the permissions they have:
    - commandbook.bans
    - commandbook.bans.exempt
    - commandbook.bans.exempt.override
    - commandbook.bans.unban
    - commandbook.bans.isbanned
    need something else?
    Second, how can I set it that I just have one /spawn and not a /spawn for every world like world_nether or world_the_end?
    Third thing, how can I add like 3 seconds time before using a warp like /spawn or /f home ?

6. Offline

tyzoid

Try
    Code:
    commandbook.bans.ban
    I'm not sure about the second one or third one. hammale may be able to help you further.

7. Offline

Delocaz

8. Offline

billofbong

B
    U
    M
    P
    I always want to have some sort of creative bump. Like that. Ooooohhh yeah.

M1sT3rM4n HOLY CRAP YOU'RE A MACHINIMA'ER?

I'm so honored to even be able to be in the same thread as you. *Bows*

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  9. tyzoid hammale I have run All of my worlds through chunkster and put them on the live server, I will let you know if I still encounter problems, thanks a ton guys!

You can do all of that much easyer with Essentials, It is basically the same, but much simpler and has a few nice extras.
    From what I can tell It does exactly what you want by default, in the config there is a warmup and cool down option for teleporting/warping/going to your home and setting the spawn point sets it for all worlds
    hope this helps
    (also the permissions if you do use essentials are all simple like essentials.ban, essentials.warp, essentials.helpop.recive)

10. Offline

Amphase

Yeah but now I'm used to CommandBook and would like to stay with it :/
    Other thing, how can I add the faction tag with HeroChat? Is it like {faction} in front of the prefix ? Because I tried it and it doesn't work, what else could it be? Or does HeroChat atleast work with Factions?

11. Hero chat does not support it man, sorry, but essentials chat does, and I know what its like being used to something but all you really lose is barrage, you gain a whole heap of other commands. Your choice

12. Offline

hammale

+1

Tdarnell and billofbong like this.
  13. hammale tyzoid
    New error =(

2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Array.newArray(Native Method)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance(Array.java:70)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.util.Java15Compat.Arrays_copyOfRange(Java15Compat.java:12)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.Java15Compat.Arrays_copyOf(Java15Compat.java:8)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.LongBaseHashtable.put(LongBaseHashtable.java:43)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.SpawnerCreature.spawnEntities(SpawnerCreature.java:76)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1731)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:524)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    2012-02-26 17:35:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.newArray(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance(Array.java:70)
    at org.bukkit.util.Java15Compat.Arrays_copyOfRange(Java15Compat.java:12)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.Java15Compat.Arrays_copyOf(Java15Compat.java:8)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.LongBaseHashtable.put(LongBaseHashtable.java:43)
    at net.minecraft.server.SpawnerCreature.spawnEntities(SpawnerCreature.java:76)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1731)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:524)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

2012-02-23 19:22:37 [INFO] Plugins: WorldEdit, Register, WorldSaver, ColoredSigns, Vault, PermissionsEx, Multiverse-Core, NoCheat, MyHome, LWC, WorldGuard, MobileAdmin, MoneyDrop, NarrowtuxLib, Essentials, WorldBorder, Showcase, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, HawkEye, EssentialsChat, Factions

14. Offline

billofbong

Has this ever happened before?

15. Offline

Delocaz

Something about mob spawning? Try opening your world in MCEdit, select all and delete all entities. No idea if it'll work, but worth a try.

16. Offline

connerreinhardt

Does anyone know of a plugin where, when users register on a website, it will auto promote them to member via PEX?

17. Never at all and Delocaz It hasn't happened again, all running fine now, but odd

18. Offline

tyzoid

I don't know of any... sorry.

19. Offline

Amphase

Can I add it in ChatManager?

20. And again
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 465
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.LongHashset.popAll(LongHashset.java:145)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:1901)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1752)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:524)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    21:02:33 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 465
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.LongHashset.popAll(LongHashset.java:145)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:1901)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1752)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:524)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

That can't be world corruption can it? already? its been through chunkster

Dont know

Happened again for the second time in 10 min!!!!!!
    I need help to get on top of this

21. Offline

tyzoid

See if you can replicate it somehow.

In the meantime, I recommend you report this as a bug to leaky.

22. Offline

hammale

dang that really looks like a world problem...can i get a list of plugins? o and pull all ur plugins (especially world related ones like MultiVerse) and c if that fixes it, then add them back one by one.

it can be done without having ur perms in MySQL

sry we cant help u any further...let us know if/when/what was fixed :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
  23. Offline

Delocaz

Could be possible but only if your permissions is set to MySQL.

24. Offline

billofbong

Yup

25. Offline

hammale

not true :)

26. Offline

billofbong

Why not?

27. I posted one with my original bug, same plugin list, only world related plugins I can think of are multiverse and this error pre dates me adding multi verse. tyzoid I will report to leaky when I get the time too.
    Thankyou both for your help yet again, sorry im becoming such a regular, I would really like to find a fix though.

28. Offline

billofbong

O, I thought you meant not at all.

29. Offline

hammale

o no :) just felt i had to prove u wrong :p

30. Offline

billofbong

LET'S HAVE A PROVE EACHOTHER WRONG CONTEST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.