The AetherMod for ItemCraft?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChrisX930, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Offline

ChrisX930

Hi.
    I'm using The AetherMod in singleplayer, it's great!
    I want to use it on my server, I've installed ItemCraft.

Is it possible to make the AetherMod works with Itemcraft for my Server, so that all my Users can play this online?
    Clientmod, no problem, I can make a CLientversion (where already the plugins are installed) for my users, but is it possible to play that in multiplayermode?

2. Greetings,

If you can get all your players to have the Clientmod, it is possible! However, if 1 client logg ons and dont have it, bad things can happen, if the mod isnt good!

I have seen some threads about actualy the AetherMod for multi-players, but i cant remember where! I will try find it out!

3. Offline

ChrisX930

Thats is another thing.
    The Clientmod can be downloaded then from the Website for my Server, no problem ;-)
    All users, that not have the client get an error and will be disconnected.

That's nice :) Thanks

4. Just out of curiosity, how are you going to make the users to get an error and be disconnected?

I have checkt a bit around and as far as i knw, its not possible... yet!
    The developers says they are going to make one version for the ItemCraft!
    What you can find out there, and do, is to copy the chunk generator to one of the maps in your world (if you use multiworld), and get a similar world, only whit the normal blocks in game!

I have done that, and it works great!:)

5. Offline

ChrisX930

I've do nothing. The player will get an black-screen or an packet id - error.

hmmm... no... whats with the blocks and the Items? Whats with the mobs?

6. Well, i dont understand how the black-screen is working for you, since when i clients doesnt have a ClientMod, he can still play on the server whitout any blacksreen or disconection!

The blocks and Items, are as i said, not possible yet! But the chunk and the landscape can be made!:)

7. Offline

ChrisX930

When my users don't have the Clientmod, they're get a blackscreen and can't play.
    Test it: triavolution.eu:25569 (without clientmod)

I don't wan't the Landscape alone, I want the new blocks, mobs and items ;-)

8. That blacksreen thing have never happened to me, but its probly usfull:)

Well, for the blocks, mobs and items, you just have to w8! Sorry!

9. Offline

ChrisX930

ok, I'll wait or I'll make it myself! :D

okay, I'm going to bed, it's late in germany (02:23 am):D
    Good night :)

10. Well, you cant just edit others mods! You need the licens m8!:)