Thanks for the 1.1 update Bukkit!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by andrewkm, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

theforgeking

the same happens to me when a player joines they keep falling through the void then the server crashes please any help someone if a player cant even use the server whats the point

2. Offline

phrozenbit

Thanks andrewkm, i'm having a look right now. NoLagg has this chunk unload delay that I like. My server hardware is a laptop i have laying around with 4 GB of RAM in it, so the more chunks I have in memory the better. I'm hosting a world online through hamachi using a some what crappy wireless connection to the net, never the less with a maximum player count of 4 it kind of works. I'm also running Bukkit on a ramdrive, makes it really fast!

3. Offline

bear29ht

I understand. Im extremely new to all this, and feel a little clueless.

4. Offline

darkmage0252

I found out the problem was spout if your using it update it

5. Offline

theforgeking

ok thnx so update sprout and i though it was sprout

6. Offline

DRUNK_SOB

oh i know i dont use spout but i do use nolag, worldedit ,worldguard, anti-xray ,and orbfuscator and they all dont work with the new snapshot so im just gona wait.

was kinda freeking out when it seemed like my world broke and i had no backup cause its a new server. i fixed it by removing those plugins 1 by 1 after reading the java errors in terminal only to find that the most important plugins didnt work so i downgraded and deleted all the data to those plugins now its working :)

7. Offline

dhdeanha

Hold on World Edit And Factions, ETC Still Works
    Just Don't Use Spout Or NoLagg or any plugin that edits the seed itself.

8. Offline

Isocadia

Spout has a dev build compatible with 1.1 at ci.getspout.org

9. Offline

bear29ht

Im just gonna hold off on spout until the reccomended build, and spout updates. Everything I try with spout just makes my server worse. That is, since the 1.1 update.

10. Offline

andrewkm

Spout is fine - running 1772 at the moment and spout 687

11. Offline

ohiostatebuckey

has craftbukkit updated from 1597 and if so i cant get the download and where do i get it manually.
    if craftbukkit hasnt updated when will it?

12. Offline

bear29ht

Ok, now it's working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.