Filled TestForUnvanishedPlayer (No Reply)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PureGermanity, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Offline

PureGermanity

Dear very kind plugin makers,

Plugin category: Admin-Tools

Suggested name: TestForUnvanishedPlayer

What I would like: So I would like a plugin that checks for one last player, that is not vanished, as there will be vanished players, and after that, a command should be able to be used, also in a command block. The plugin we use for vanishing players is vanishnopacket. Even if the players do not actually have the permission for the command, they should be able to use it (the command).

Once the player is found, the command behind the /testforunvanishedplayer should be fulfilled.

For the commands after the /testforunvanishedplayer there should be no "/" for example: /testforunvanishedplayer gamemode c

Ideas for commands: /testforunvanishedplayer <command>

Ideas for permissions: N/A

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Thanks in the future! :D

If anything is unclear please tell me!

Sw_aG likes this.
  2. Offline

PureGermanity

3. Offline

Sw_aG

So, basiclly you want a plugin that can testfor the last player alive and then to run a command on him, like "/money give Sw_aG 1000" for a win in arena match or something like that? (If every player who died get vanished)

4. Offline

Sw_aG

PureGermanity I've checked in some places and i'm pretty sure that plugin is makeable.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Sw_aG Can confirm that

6. Offline

PureGermanity

7. Offline

PureGermanity

8. Offline

Sw_aG

PureGermanity unfortunately i'm not a very good coder with eclipse, if i was then your plugin was already made.
    Maybe timtower can make you this plugin, he is very nice and a good coder (He made me few plugins).

9. Offline

PureGermanity

Thanks anyway!

Sw_aG likes this.
  10. Offline

Sw_aG

Man, i dont know why but for some reason dev's aren't treat some of my plugins also... :/

PureGermanity likes this.
  11. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump* Lol

12. Offline

PureGermanity

Double *Bump*

13. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*
    Told you that dev's dont care about a lot of our plugins requests...

14. Offline

Sw_aG They need to like the request before they make it.

15. Offline

Sw_aG

timtower So your saying that they're prefer NOT to help and do NOTHING (If there's no other requests)?!

16. Offline

Sw_aG If they don't like the request or don't know / don't want to work with vanishnopacket then yes. Do note that every dev on here is on volunteerly base. We also have things to do outside of Bukkit.

17. Offline

Necrodoom

Sw_aG no one is required to do your plugin request.

timtower likes this.
  18. Offline

Sw_aG

timtower I Know that, that's why i'm apperciate A LOT every request that gettin answer
    Necrodoom I Dident talked to you!

19. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*

20. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*