Filled TempBan Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by EssentialsPissesMeOff, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Ban, GUI

Minecraft version: 1.12.1

Suggested name: BanGUI

What I want: A plugin where when i type /ban (name) it brings up a GUI in which you may pick what type of tempban you are about to relay to the "hacker", all of these options in the GUI are connected to their own TempBan timing. so if i were to do /Ban Notch. it would open a GUI with maybe 36 options (as items/blocks). an example of one of the options is a diamond block named "Xray" and has a lore of "6 day Tempban". and much more. Everything can be edited in the config, to be specific, the GUI size (if possible, if not then keep it at 36) the tempban option item ID, the title name, the lore name, and the timing of the tempban. to elaborate on the plugin: when you type /ban Notch, it will automatically register "/ban -s Notch" on every single option, but each option will have their own "(time) (reason/Option title)".

Ideas for commands:
    /ban (name)
    /bangui reload

Ideas for permissions:

bangui.*

When I'd like it by: Asap

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I'll go ahead and try to do this. :D

3. that would be awesome!

4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I'll try to get it done in the next 24 hours! :D

5. If you're looking for one similar to Mineplex's (ew, but they had a good punishment plugin) then this should work:

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/punishment-gui

Its almost an exact replica and from what can I remember working on it, it was decently good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.