Filled Temp-Ban after 5 deaths

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by rysparks, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Offline

rysparks

I don't know if this kind of plugin already exists, but basically I want a plugin which will temporarily ban a user for 48 hours after they die five times (or some number that can be adjusted in the config)

I have seen many plugins which can ban a user on one death, but none that let you ban after a configured amount of deaths.

I appreciate being pointed in the right direction however please be moderately nice as I'm new to Bukkit Forums. Thanks!

2. Offline

DarkRiddles

so is your server a deathban server? and that why your asking for this?

3. Offline

UltiFix

not to be rude but you should fix your sentences and this isn't really awnsering his question at all.
    P.S. that would be a cool plugin to have on hand..... ill look into it and see what I can find... :)

here this should work http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-ban-on-death-temp-ban-players-when-they-die-1-2-5-r1-0.72381/
    you do need permissions to do the live thing thou :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    rysparks likes this.
  4. Offline

evilmidget38

Yeah, permissions is needed to use BanOnDeath's lives system. There's currently some non-breaking issues with the current version, I'm working on getting an update out that rewrites most of the plugin.

5. Offline

rysparks

Thanks so much. That is exactly what I was looking for!!!

6. Offline

UltiFix

nice name :) sry im posting useless info to u rysparks :rolleyes:

oh yea can u put this as solved?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  7. Offline

rysparks

.... how do you mark it as solved ....
    sorry i'm new here

8. Offline

stuntguy3000

Not a problem, go to your original post and click thread tools then change the label to solved :)