teleport of a horse with a hiro

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ilia10106ggg, Dec 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ilia10106ggg

please tell me how to teleport a horse using the plugin on versions 1.16.5 with the player many times as if he was walking on a horse

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@ilia10106ggg How would the player be walking on a horse while teleporting the horse itself?

3. Offline

ilia10106ggg

It doesn't work that way. just teleport everything is ok, but if the player is sitting on it, he doesn’t want to use it

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
  4. Online

@ilia10106ggg Can you rephrase what you want. Because right now I have no idea.
    Maybe type it in your own language and throw it through a translator.

5. Online

KarimAKL

@ilia10106ggg If I understand you correctly, you want to teleport someone riding a horse along with the horse and still have them riding on it. To accomplish this, I believe you have to remove the player as a passenger of the horse, then teleport both entities, and then set the player as a passenger of the horse again.

6. Offline

ilia10106ggg

many times so as not to flash

7. Online

Why do you need to teleport them often than?

8. Offline

EvilWitchdoctor

What is your ultimate goal?
    If you are trying to move the horse without a player's input, but make it look like normal movement, then spamming teleports is not the way to go - instead you will want to use .setVelocity() on the horse, or look into it's pathfinding and set a destination for it to walk towards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.