Team wanted! :D

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Sabersamus, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sabersamus

So, after being away for a while, -a long while-, I've decided I want to re-create my old 'Basics' plugin.

When I created it, I had about 2 months of Java knowledge under my belt, and it was very inefficient. This time, I have more than a year of knowledge, and I'm ready to get back to it.

This time however, I want it to be a group project. So, what do I want? I want to create the 'Basics team' I guess. I want a few people willing and wanting to be a part of a huge project, like, Essentials scale huge. This plugin is not meant to 'replace' Essentials, simply be alternative for it. I've seen a lot of people who like the idea of one plugin for pretty much everything, but don't like essentials, so I decided to make my own version of it, with more/different features.

What I'm looking for:
    1. A good understanding of Java.
    2. A good understanding of the Bukkit API
    3. Testers (above not required)
    4. Friendly people
    Send me a message, or email me @ [email protected] for more information, or to tell me you're interested.

~/Sabersamus

2. Offline

Compressions

Sabersamus Sounds like fun to make a huge project such as this. Currently I have not decided my free time as school has just started, but I will soon and will hopefully have time to contribute.

3. Offline

Sabersamus

Well, If you decide you want to help, I'd love to have you on the team!

If you want to take a look at what I've got so far, take a look here

4. Offline

JPG2000

Sabersamus I like the idea. BTW, the name "BasicBukkit" sounds better :D

5. Offline

Sabersamus

Are you interested in helping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.