Team Protection

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by The crafter, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suggested name: Team Protection?

What I want: I need a plugin which has teams in it and members of the same team cannot raid each others plots but member of the other teams can. I don't know if this is already possible though multiple plugins or one that i've missed and if it is then names would be incredibly useful.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Each team would have a diffrent rank so team 1 would have permisson to raid team 2's base and vis versa

When I'd like it by: As soon as.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. I would like to fulfil this request for you, I need a bit more information though.
    What do you mean by plots, do you have a plot plugin or do you want me to make a plot plugin as well? And if so I would need a very in-depth description on how you want this to work. Also how will teams be distinguished? Like factions? Where the enemy teams are red in the chat. Also how would one become an enemy team obviously your will have to have relationships like neutral enemy ally how would you like these to work?

3. @Jack Price-Burns
    I havent set up a plots plugin and if it would be easier to make the permissions work having made the plots plugin yourself then your welcome to make it. i would like players to beable to buy plots of diffrent sizes for diffrent prices that give them the ability to build in the city and stop other team member opening their chest. if you would rather use a plots plugin that already made then your sugestion as to which one to pick would be very helpful. I planned for the plugin to work like this: when you start you are in a guest group you go though spawn and at the end you choose a team or city to join. once in that city you can only see other people in that citys chat. you buy a plot and nobody in that city can raid that plot. i also planned for there to be guards for each city too and a king aswell that have extra "powers" aswell as only being able to see there citys chat. people from other citys are not effected by the protection of the plots in any city but there own and can then raid and grief the other citys.

Edit: this is is for a modded server if that effects the plugin

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.