Team Fortress 2 Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lewanuva10, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lewanuva10

Plugin category: Not sure..?

Suggested name:
    TF2Plugin

What I want: I would like a plugin (Based off of the game Team Fortress 2) so that I can:
    • Create Teams (RED & BLU)
    • Create Dispensers, Teleporters, and Sentries
    • Create Respawn Rooms
    • Create Control Points
    • Create Payload Carts
    • Create Intelligences (CTF Flags)
    • Create Classes
    • Spectate Rounds
    I want Engineers to be able to place Sentries, Dispensers, Teleporter Exits, and Teleporter Entrances by right-clicking a item of my choice in their inventory.

I want Spies to be able to disguise as other players, become invisible and backstab.

I want medics to be able to heal friendly players by right-clicking with an item of my choice in their inventory.

I also want special attributes on weapons.

I want you to be able to left click on different items/tools/weapons to be able to shoot arrows/snowballs/ender pearls.

I want you to be able to right click with items/tools/weapons as a sniper, to give him extreme slowness, making his viewing area smaller, being able to zoom in while sniping.

I don't need part of the plugin allow a Soldier be able to rocket jump -- Because I have a trick which allows yourself to be able to launch yourself.

I also want Demomen to be able to place sticky bombs (Gunpowder lying on the ground) and be able to detonate them by right clicking. As well as being able to equip shields, to be able to charge with a sword at enemies.

I know how flipping much work this will be, but I want to make a legit TF2 server (Fully playable) where people who are fans of both TF2 and Minecraft have loads of fun.

Ideas for commands:

• /tf maketeam <Team> <Name> = Make a team.
    • /tf delteam <Name> = Deletes a certain team.
    • /tf makepack <Type> <Name> = Make a small, medium, or full health/ammo pack.
    • /tf delpack <Name> = Deletes a certain pack.
    I'll add more tomorrow, just really busy.

Ideas for permissions: Only owners and admins can create the things, but everyone can be affected by them.

When I'd like it by: In the next 5 months -- If possible.

Cheers,
    -Ben.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.