Taser Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ikuzami, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ikuzami

Plugin category: Roleplay

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: RPTaser

What I want: A command to add a taser, example /taser
    <add> , <give>, <list>. If you did add it'd add the item you're holding as a taser, keeping lore & name of it. Including saving its damage value if one is used.

Shooting tasers would result in shooting a line of particles between you and the target, possibly the bow particle. Sending a packet shooting a ray between the player and aimed target if hit the player hit will be forced to sit down for a given time which would be configurable in config. Chat messages saying 'you've been tased by or you've tased that could also be edited to your liking in config.

Ideas for commands: /taser <give> <id> , <add> when holding it. <list> shows list of taser IDs /unstun immidiately unstuns the tased person which would make the player pop back up even if the time hadn't elapsed yet.

Ideas for permissions: taser.add add taser to the list taser.list shows player the list. taser.give permission to give yourself a taser.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

iNato

3. Offline

Y1ght

When shooting the taser, you have to shoot it from a range because if your too close, it doesn't shoot, I'm going to guess that this is a bug?
    When shooting it, I see that it auto-locks on to a player, can you try and make it not do that, so it goes off the aim, I think it'd add more 'RP" if it was a bit realistic with aim!
    When you use the taser on someone, can you force them to stay in /sit? There's an API for simplesit and it'd make more sense for them to be in sit, maybe make this a config thing to toggle on or off?

ikuzami likes this.
  4. Offline

ikuzami

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.