Target Player Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by zak2273, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zak2273

Looking to get someone to develop me a plugin that involves checking a players inventory for certain items then executing commands based on the items they have in their inventory.

For example; the plugin will check for 16 diamonds in a player's inventory, if the player has none, then nothing will happen, if they have 16 (or more) diamonds it will change their name to be red in chat. If the diamonds are then removed from the players inventory, the player's name should change back to normal. The plugin should not only be limited to name changing, I would like it to run any command I like (from the console or player) when the item(s) in the inventory is detected.

The plugin should have a config that would allow me to change what items it looks for and how much of it. It should support meta data (enchantments, name, lore, etc). It would also be great to have an option that allows the admin to ignore meta data (in the case that you'd add a tool or weapon and you want it to check for the item regardless of any damage values).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.