"Tame" mobs to take control of them

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Asahii, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Asahii

Hi,
    I am hoping for a plugin made for 1.16.3 that allows players to tame certain mobs (the taming mechanic will be the same as taming a wolf, just with different items). When that player has successfully tamed said mob, they take control of the mob. When the player is controlling the mob, the stats of the mob apply (ie the amount of health, speed, attack damage and movement abilities) So for example, when the player is in control of a spider, he is able to climb walls.

When in control of the mob, the player stands still, as if AFK, but is vulnerable to attacks by hostile mobs and players. For the player to leave control of the mob, he must press the button used to exit minecarts (default is shift). When the player leaves control of the mob, the mob returns to it's default AI.

To run the plugin, a command such as "/mobtamer on/off" should please be added

The mobs I would like to be able to be tamed and the item needed to tame them are:
    - Iron Golems : Poppies
    - Zombies : Rotten Flesh
    - Creepers : Gunpowder
    - Spiders : String
    - Phantoms : Phantom Membranes

Mob specific rules:
    When a player is in control of a Creeper, he can press the attack button to explode as a usual creeper would.
    Zombies and Phantoms will still burn in the sunlight when being controlled.

I know this is a lot, and may be difficult to implement, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to ask for more information/specifics.

Thanks again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.