Filled Survival Tweaks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by madtomic, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

madtomic

Suggested name: Survival Tweaks

What I want:

A plugin makes survival a bit more hard. No more punching trees when you first log in. You now have to find enough sticks to make your first wooden tools. You can gather sticks from dead_bush, double_grass, double_fern and leaves on trees.

***Blocks all punching breaks on trees or solid blocks. (block solid blocks would take care this better)

How to get sticks?

You have a custom chance to get a stick when you break dead_bush, double_grass, double_fern and leaves on tree. This is to give you a means to make wooden tools, before being able to chop wood.

Sticks:
    dropchance: 10
    #10% chance of dropping a stick

What to do with sticks?

You still need wood planks to make a crafting table but how?

You can make two(2) wood plank from combining four(4) sticks.

Planks:

SS
    SS

S=stick

Requirements:

No commands or permissions needed.

When I like it by: As soon as you have time to code this!

Thanks,
    madtomic

I edited the plugin request a bit more so it's easier to understand and maybe someone is able to code this. Thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  2. Offline

Scimiguy

You make a lot of plugin requests lol

3. Offline

crysis992

Gonna code it for you

4. Offline

madtomic

@Scimiguy

Yea, I know. I'm trying to get all the tweaks done!

@crysis992

Great to hear! I can't wait!

5. Offline

crysis992

Download here

Not sure if it's exactly as you requested, since I didnt clearly understand your request.

I've included a configuration file where you can specify which blocks require a tool to be broken.
    Tools can be configured in the config. Blocks which require a tool can be configured and blocks which drop sticks can be configured.
    I could not check for data values (long_grass:2) since the blockbreakevent is returning the wrong data. It will only check for the material.

Permissions:
    srvtw.reload - Required to use /survivaltweaks which reloads the configuration
    srvtw.bypass - Required to bypass the tool requirement (Maybe for mods and higher groups?)

Additional info: The tool requirement does not trigger for players in creative mode.

6. Offline

madtomic

@crysis992

I will test this when I get home tonight! Thanks!

I've included a configuration file where you can specify which blocks require a tool to be broken.

This is ingenious! Now, I just have to figure out how to get the correct NAMES for all wood related items. I will do more testing later. As of now, it does pretty much what I need it for. Thank you for adding the plank receipt from 4 sticks. I was wondering if you forgotten this but you didn't. :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.