Filled Supply Drop With Enchant Table

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Goatii, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Goatii

I need a plugin that can supply drop an enchanting table (Instead of chest) at specified coords

Commands:
    /sd (number) (coords) (first set or second set eg..) [Sets the sets of coordinates for the drop]
    /sd (number) drop [Chooses a random set of coordinates in the (number) group and drops a enchanting table there]

EG:
    /sd 1 -10 49 4294 1
    /sd 1 492 23 -3923 2
    /sd 1 -428 484 -3248 3

/sd 1 drop [Would pick one of those 3 randomly and drop an enchanting table there]

/sd 2 -2194 2 231 1
    /sd 2 2903 -3 231 2
    /sd 2 2013 -32 3212 3
    /sd 2 34 23 -2323 4

/sd 2 drop [Would randomly pick one of those 4 and drop an enchanting table there]

/sd 3 .. ect ect

I would like particals like this:
    [​IMG]

But in orange, red and yellow.

And when it hits the ground explosion particals instead.

Thanks,
    Goatii

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Goatii

sadly, this is a bump ):

3. Offline

sebcio98

What do you mean by "supply drop an enchanting table"? Just spawn the enchantment table in those coords with the spiral-thingy effect?

4. Offline

Goatii

[​IMG]

Changed the partical idea, but yes basically that
    (also creating a beacon for the /sd 1 drop and deleting it when it hits the ground)
    there should be about 45 seconds between /sd 1 drop and the particals hitting the ground/enchanting table actually appearing.

5. Offline

Goatii

bump

6. Offline

Lordloss

I would help you, but sadly i never did much with particles. If i get the motivation for playing around with it, i do it next couple days.

7. Offline

Goatii

awesome!

8. Offline

Lordloss

@Goatii do you need it for 1.9? Because particles can be handled different there.

9. Offline

sebcio98

How about I'll do the particles and @Lordloss the rest?

EDIT: Nevermind, there's a problem with coloring the particles, which I can't solve.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  10. Offline

icedmoca

They are just different meta tags for the particles.

11. Offline

sebcio98

You can't color every particle, only a few types that support coloring (mobSpell, mobSpellAmbient, Redstone). You can also make it with fireworks (like in @Goatii's gif).

@Lordloss did you start writing the plugin? I figured how to make the particles.

12. Offline

Lordloss

@sebcio98 you can do it if you want, i havent started. Could take about ~ 1 day until i would have time for this.

13. Offline

sebcio98

@Goatii Do you want to just spawn an enchanting table or substitute the chest block with it (if you right-click a chest inventory opens)?

14. Offline

Goatii

No, its for 1.8

I want an actual enchanting table

15. Offline

sebcio98

I'll probably finish it today.

EDIT: Probably...

EDIT (04.14 16:41 GMT+1): I've finished making the plugin! Yaay! \^.^/ Now I only need to debug it once again, just in case.

EDIT: @Goatii Uploaded. You can download it here:
    direct link (may not work)
    or here:
    mirror link

No problem.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Goatii likes this.
  16. Offline

Goatii

Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.