Superpower plugin - looking for partner

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by retsrif, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

retsrif

Yes, I know I ask too much for partners but most people seem to accept then not answer again... :p
    But I just saw this plugin request for superpowers... ice, fire, etc. As this is probably a fairly long plugin to code (i'm a noob) I would love someone to help. Post here if you want to help.

This is the link to the request btw: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/superpowers.7831/

2. Offline

Waterwolf

It really doesn't seem to be that hard to code. Just ask in plugin development if you got problems in making it.

3. Offline

retsrif

No I never said hard! :p I just think it's long. I know how to do most of the stuff he's asking. Just want someone to help. And anyway, I get bored pretty quickly, and it would be funner to have a partner y'know? :p

4. Offline

Waterwolf

Well the superpowers aren't that similar so I doubt you'd get bored that quick. Also you can just do some other plugin/something completely different when you get bored. I have done java in a group and things get messy when both had different way to code. I guess it's easier when the project is bigger but I prefer soloing scripts/plugins.

Anyway good luck with finding someone :p

5. Offline

retsrif

Yes I know what you mean about the different ways... Though I don't mind really. Thanks :)

6. Offline

NathanWolf

Definitely check out Spells and its API if you want a head start- some of these superpowers are already implemented as spells.

7. Offline

retsrif

Will do, thanks for that! :)

8. Offline

tkelly

9. Offline

retsrif

Hmmm... So do you want to help or are considering it? If you want to, I'm ready to start talking about this now.

10. Offline

tkelly

Yea, I'm on (now, and generally) the Bukkit IRC if you wanna talk.

11. Was working on it today, and this is what I have so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.