SuperKeep (items)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iwitrag, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello,

there are severals plugins, which helps you keep items in inventory, but I need all-in-one solution, which will have these abilities:

- Set, which items will be affected by ID and data value - for example 22:500 - it's lapis lazuli block with data 500
    - Ability to prevent player dropping items after death
    - Ability to prevent player dropping items from inventory to ground
    - Ability to prevent player to move items from inventory to anywhere (like chest or enderchest, or any virtual chest plugin, or furnace, or ... )
    - Set custom messages in config file
    - Ability to reload plugin's config in-game
    - Permission to bypass this plugin checks

Example configuration:

Code:
    items:
      133:5:
        PreventDeathLoss: true # if player will keep items after death
        PreventDrop: true # if player will keep items if he tries to drop them from inventory
        PreventMove: true # if items moved from inventory to chest etc... will be moved back to inventory
      22:500:
        PreventDeathLoss: true # so that item will don't drop after death
        PreventDrop: true # so that item cannot be thrown out of inventory on the ground
        PreventMove: false # so that item CAN be moved in chest, furnace, enderchest, virtual chest, ...
      noPerm: 'You dont have permission to do that'
      noDeathLoss: 'One or more items have not been dropped after death'
      noDrop: 'You cant drop that item'
      noMove: 'You cant move that item there'
      reloadSuccess: 'Configuration successfuly reloaded'

Permissions:
    superkeep.bypass - player with this permission will not be altered by this plugin, like it doesn't exists
    superkeep.reload - ability to reload config file

Commands:
    superkeep.reload - reload new config file

When I need it:
    ASAP please [redflower]

2. Offline

EnderTroll68

The config for this plugin would be absolutely massive... Also the yml system does not support the use of having something like "22:500:". You can't have two colons in the same line, it will break the plugin.

3. Offline

iwitrag

It was just an example, I'm not a developer. I just wanted to show what I need. It can be saved in a different way, but it should be editable even out-game.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

EnderTroll68 You actually can. The config will probably just put single quotes around it.

5. Offline

fromgate

You're not right. You can store String value and use as many colons as you want. Then you need to parse string line and get item (it will work, most of my plugins use it :))

But there's another issue. Bukkit now did not allow to change block data (and some build did not allows to change item's data).
    So you can use item "DIAMOND:100", but you cannot use "DIAMON_BLOCK:100".

6. Offline

iwitrag

I'm using plugins quests and craftbook (custom crafting recipes) with block data values, which does not exists by default and it works well.:confused:

7. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

8. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh