Filled Super Simple KitPvP

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Xp10d3, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xp10d3

It's been a while since I requested a plugin lol so if I miss anything my bad. And before you say EssentialsX, I'm in a network and they prefer not to use EssentialsX as we're probably using CMI instead.

Plugin category: PvP/Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: SimpleKitPvP

What I want:
    This is SUPER simple. This is all command based. If you do /createkit <kit_name>, it will create a kit with that name (as long as you have the permission kitpvp.create) and save the kit with the items in your inventory. So for example if I have iron armor, iron sword, and 64 steak in my inventory (with the armor equipped) and I do /createkit PvPKit, it will then save the armor and items into a config file or whatever with the name PvPKit. The next command is /kit <kit_name>. Super simple. It gives the player the kit with the armor equipped. Finally, there should be the ability to delete kits. /delkit <kit_name>. It deletes the kit from the config file if the player has the permission kitpvp.delete. One more thing: there should be permission based kits. Ex. if I have the VIP kit and the player does /kit vip, but doesn't have the permission kitpvp.kit.vip, they can't use the kit.

Ideas for commands:
    /createkit <kit_name>: Creates a kit with the armor and inventory contents if the player has the permission kitpvp.create.
    /kit <kit_name>: Gives the player the kit with the armor equipped.
    /delkit <kit_name>: Deletes a kit from the config file if the player has the permission kitpvp.delete.

Ideas for permissions:
    kitpvp.create: Allows use of /createkit <kit_name>.
    kitpvp.kit.<kit_name>: Allows use of a specific kit. So if the player does /kit vip but doesn't have the permission kitpvp.kit.vip, they can't use the kit.
    kitpvp.kit.*: Can use all kits.
    kitpvp.delete: Allows use of /delkit <kit_name>.

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P.

2. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@Xp10d3
    Does it clear the players inventory when they do the kit?
    Does the kit have a cooldown?

3. Offline

Xp10d3

mb forgot to mention that. Yes, it clears the player's inventory when they do /kit <kit_name>. No cooldown is necessary. Dropping items should also be removed.

4. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@Xp10d3
    Dropping items entirely or dropping items from the kits?
    If entirely, is it world based?

5. Offline

Xp10d3

Dropping items entirely. And yes world based. Sorry I didn't clarify any of this.

6. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@Xp10d3
    Here is the plugin.
    Hope it works for you, I changed the commands, they are as follows;

/kit create [kit name]
    Permission: kitpvp.create
    /kit remove [kit name]
    Permission: kitpvp.remove
    /kit [kit name]
    Permission: kitpvp.kit.[kit name]

I also added a few more config options. There's an 'enabled-worlds' setting in Worlds.yml where you can add different world names, there are also two booleans, 'kits-are-limited-per-world' and 'item-drops-are-limited-per-world'. They're pretty self explanatory but for the sake of it, the kits one decides if the kits should follow the 'enabled-worlds' list or not, and the same for the item drops.

7. Offline

Xp10d3

Thanks! I’ll mark this as filled :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.