Suggestive RAM Leak

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lildirt, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lildirt

Greetings,
    I've been having some odd issues lately with my server and RAM.
    I have two gigabytes of RAM allocated for the server, and with just three people on, it STILL is running out of memory and nearing time out.

Is there a known exploit with RAM usage? Is there a possible RAM leak? How can I prevent this?

I've created a pastebin file that you may look at for my server.
    http://pastebin.com/7JtSc34r
    Also, my hosting company is Avante Hosting

2. Offline

andrewpo

Plugin list please. (run ' plugins ' in console + copy the output)

3. Offline

Lildirt

The pastebin link consists of a list of plugins, including their versions.

4. Offline

andrewpo

Oh thanks, you're awesome! :D

Well all I can suggest is make sure every single one of your plugins is the latest version, and restart your server once every 24-48 hours.

Also check that the Nolagg plugin isn't eating away at your RAM - it likes doing that.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  5. Offline

Lildirt

Thanks for that bit, I'll try removing NoLagg for a bit.,

6. Offline

andrewpo

Oh and a suggestion. You have magic carpet + essentials.

Did you know essentials has a /fly command now? ( essentials.fly ) so you could replace magiccarpet with that.
    ( Essentials also has a /kittycannon command which shoots exploding cats where you're pointing :confused: )

MagicCarpet is pretty buggy and ruins water flows/anything made using VoxelSniper nophysics brushes when the glass carpet comes into contact with them D:

7. Offline

Lildirt

I tried removing NoLagg, and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. Not as much as I'd like, really.. I gained a good amount of MBs, but not enough. :/

Also, I'll look into that Essentials fly thing :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.