Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CoodlesSmoogles, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CoodlesSmoogles

Wasn't sure where to make this thread, I am sorry in advance if this is the wrong place.

So I am making my minecraft server and everything going smooth. Finding the coding with plugins little difficult but nothing too hard.

I notice alot of plugins associated with drugs/economy.

My server well be focusing on a faction/drug server. I want to hear from you guys/gals, What are actually the good drug plugins and economy for it....or is essentials enough for economy? if otherwise i need a good suggestion for a good drug plugin.

And too add onto that, any good police plugin? you know if a person is caught with drugs they can get there stick out or something and left click them and it will teleport them to jail for minutes. lol thanks!

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@CoodlesSmoogles
    If you need a pre-made plugin, I would recommend you use "Drugs" for the drugs and "Vault" for the economy. The thing is, drugs hasn't been updated in two years and some features may not work as planned.

I think it would be best if you made a Plugin Request thread and ask someone to make this plugin for you; you will know it will work for your version and will contain what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.