Suffix GUI

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Porkypine47, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Porkypine47

Plugin category: Suffix/Prefix

Minecraft version: 1.8 - 1.12.2 (1.8 works)

Suggested name: Suffix GUI

What I want: I would like to see a plugin that’s links in with PermissionsEX’s suffixes I want players to be able to be given certain suffixes with a permission or command and then once they have the suffixes they can choose one so it changes. Almost like a kit GUI but instead of kits it’s suffixes.

Ideas for commands: /suffix brings up the menu to choose

Ideas for permissions: suffix.menu (allows you to open the suffix menu) suffix.suffix.example (so example is the suffix creates by PermissionsEX and so it now let’s them select it in the menu)

When I'd like it by: anytime as long as it’s done well

Bump, Sorry

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Offline

_TitanFox_

You can implement this using ChestCommands :) I've done so on my server. I have a GUI (a menu if you will) that lists titles (suffixes) a player can pick, it will only display suffixes a player has the permissions for * and when a player clicks on the item it will then automatically run the pex command to give the player the defined suffix.

*I use voucher to implement this permission node. The player can right click the voucher to obtain the suffix and also receive the suffix to later on change & view the suffix in the title menu.

Porkypine47 likes this.
  3. Offline

Porkypine47

Hey This helped me a lot this is exactly what i wanted thank you so much OwO

4. Offline

_TitanFox_

5. You can use a Tags plugin insteed, such as DeluxeTags.
    Tags plugin allows you to create tags with a permission, so you can make that only certain groups got access to certain tags. Itss basicly a suffix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.