Suffix before name plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by PloxCake, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PloxCake

Before I've just done customized prefix and wrote like "[Admin] (the rank) [Baws] (the title) "
    However when you write many prefixes as that you can easily mess up the colors etc

Therefore I thought that I could have prefix as just the rank, and then the suffix as the title

However when I add suffix in comes after the name, I'd want it before the name, but after title

so like [Prefix] [Suffix] (PlayerName)

Possible?

2. Offline

zemorez

Well... a suffix is kind of meant to go after the name. Hence the name "Suffix". Just do what you did before. Color codes just take some practice. Also it is possible to do what you are talking about.

3. Offline

PloxCake

any idea how? ;o

Prefixes would be possible, but extra work and knowledge, and my brother should be able to easily do it (dont want him to mess up lol) so I'm really looking just for a suffix before name as title

Maybe a plugin or something?

4. Offline

zemorez

Extra work and knowledge? Not really... What's the problem with putting two tags into a prefix? It's easy look:

"&4[&cAdmin&4] &1[&9Baws&1] "

I don't know why you think it's so hard and why you need a completely unnecessary plugin to do this for you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.