Submission / Release?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MonsieurApple, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MonsieurApple

Hi-

My release (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/5849/) has just been sitting in the submissions category for a while now. Others are getting approved, but mine isn't, and I haven't had any notification of what I'm doing wrong....

Could someone either tell me whats not right or approve it please? Thank you very much! :)

2. Offline

Plague

It doesn't look like you used the template, so it doesn't meet the requirements I think.

3. Offline

MonsieurApple

I think I have all the required information... also what about plugins like essentials? I see NO template follow-age there at all.

4. Offline

Plague

Hey, I'm not the one accepting submissions, this is just the first thing that strikes me
    also Essentials were here before the template existed I think.

5. Offline

Nohup

I actually posed the same question the other day in a convo to Evil S, but haven't heard back. My Snowballz plugin seems to have a good following judging by the views/comments/number of DLs and it was still sitting in submissions last I checked but my others have been moved.

6. Offline

Plague

Snowballz also doesn't look like the template. And since in Fill all plugins will look the same on their page as it will be generated, it IS a desired effect for all topics too look exactly the same I think.

7. Offline

Afforess

I'm pretty sure there is some biased selection going on, as my Backpack plugin got moved into releases in record time (like 4 hours), but a bunch of plugins that where there before it, and followed the standards (like Edward Hands painting switcher) are still in the queue waiting.

Not that I'm complaining about the bias in my favor. ;)

8. Offline

MonsieurApple

Personally, I feel like Plugin Developers should be able to post in the release section without question...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.