Filled Stupidly simple local chat plugin needed

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by eviamc, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

eviamc

I just want to /l message. I don't want them to have to toggle. Toggle inclusion would help, maybe /l with no message toggles it. No shout, no cost, no ANYTHING i just want to have a local chat channel within like 500 or so blocks that says [Local] or [L] or something simple. And a permission for admins to see it all, a command or permission i dont care. everything ive found is too complicated for the simple use i want, or overrides and makes a new global channel which I DO NOT WANT because it messes with my chat prefixes and such. this doesnt even have to use the chat prefixes or nicknames just say something close to [local] username: message.
    or they aren't updated, or break with essentials, etc etc etc. please help ; - ;

2. Offline

Ruptur

@eviamc
    I can do this for you but what should i call it?

3. Offline

eviamc

@Ruptur uhh easylocal... SimpleLocal? Im really bad at naming things, my daughter was just called "the baby" for 10 days till i used a random name generator online...
    SimpleLocalChat... probably.. if you can think of something better its up to you :)
    Thank you for your help<3

4. Offline

Ruptur

@eviamc

Download: [link]
    Version: 1.0
    Code:
    commands: /l <message>
    Code:
    permissions:
        simplelocal.send:
           description: Send a local message.
           default: true
        simplelocal.spy:
           description: Spy on local messages
           default: op

eviamc likes this.
  5. Offline

eviamc

Thank you! It works perfectly with all my plugins <3
    first one i didn't actually have to do 30000 things to to make work. You're the best!

6. Offline

Ruptur

@eviamc
    You're welcome :)

If thats all set the thread prefix to [Filled]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.