structure spawning

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Reinified, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright, boys.
    I'm not completely sure if a plugin of this type exists, I didn't quite know what to search for.
    So, here's my request:
    Plugin category: Building

Minecraft version: 1.11.2

Suggested name: StructuralSpawning

What I want: The idea is that you would create a structure once, for example, a gravestone.

Then, when a player dies you could use dispatchcommand to spawn a gravestone where said player died!
    That way, you don't need to keep making new gravestones, and it's way easier to keep track of what's happening.

Finally, the builds should be saved in a config or something, because it's a little dumb to rebuild the structure after each restart.

Ideas for commands: Freeform really, but something like /ss save 1 (for saving a selected structure into slot 1) and /ss build 1 x y z (builds structure 1 at defined co-ordinates)
    and, /ss clear (clears saved structures.
    Ideas for permissions: structuralspawn.save and structuralspawn.build, maybe structuralspawn.clear.

When I'd like it by: Whenever it's ready. There's no real rush for this one.

2. You can create a quick Visualmodder program that creates a structure when the player dies.

This one creates a tower of concrete where the player dies.

View attachment 31318
    The plugin for Visualmodder is at
    www.visualmodder.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.