Strange problem...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by caron300, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

caron300

Ive been running for a few month a bukkit server on my home computer so friends can connect and play. Last week, i went to vacation and when i returned, friends emailed me that the server have been offline for 5 days. I dont know what is the problem, ive tried restarting the server and looking in the console.. Also, the thing is i can fully connect to the server on the host but not on any other computer. Maybe it is a port problem.. i dont know.

I would like anyone to have a look at my server log : http://pastebin.com/W6SCuY8j

I use windows vista x64 bit on the host computer ( no comments i know vista sucks)

i run the server through remotetoolkit to allow use of milkadmin

2. Offline

AgentKid

Your internal IP address likely changed. Check to make sure that your port forwarding is still valid and if possible set your computer to use a static IP address.

3. Offline

caron300

my ip has not changed, its static. Plus, i am using no-ip to keep it updated if it was to change ( no-ip is still working)

4. Offline

bassfader

He was talking about your internal IP, not the external one. Depending on the settings of your router it may have changed even if your external IP stayed the same.

Click on the windows button and enter "cmd", there you type "ipconfig" and see what IP it shows for your computer. Then open your routers configuration and check if the port forwarding rules are set to forward the port to your IP and not some other IP.

5. Offline

caron300

yeah, i know i verified that too.. :S its still port forwarded. The wierd thing is that it happened while me and my family were in vacation so no1 touched anything

6. Offline

bassfader

Have you tried using www.canyouseeme.org ? What does it say (you need to have your server running for it to work properly)

7. Offline

caron300

It says that its open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.