Stopped Working..?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Flawm, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Flawm

Hey guys, I've had bukkit for about a month now, and just the other day it stopped working, anybody who tried to connect to the server couldn't. The server didn't even say the usual <IP> has Disconnected message when it didnt let them in. The server let me in, and appeared to be working just fine.

It happened about a day after I went from 604 to 617. It was working for 617 for a good day and a half, then it broke out of the blue. I had no idea what was wrong. Assuming it was 617, I replaced the 617.jar with 604.jar thinking it'd fix the problem, but it didn't. I went to the bookmarked recommended builds for bukkit, and apparently the site is down, and all the mirrors are for cb6117, which brings me back to square one. After that, I thought it was a portforwarding error, so I went and checked it, and checked my local ip, I checked if it was changed, I checked everything I knew how to check. Bukkit just stopped working.
    I am completely stumped, and I've done everything I know how to do. Please, somebody help?

windows 7 ultimate 64bit
    java 6

2. Offline

THEK

When you say you checked your local ip did you check your outside ip? http://www.whatsmyip.org/ Also is your machine set to a static ip?

3. Offline

peterwashere

I'm having the exact same problem. I can't seem to figure out why it's happening.

EDIT: I got it fixed. turns out my ip address changed because of a power outage and i had to change it back.

4. Offline

Flawm

Thanks for the help guys, but I think I'm just gonna wait a week until I look into again, it's spring break this weekend and I'm goin on vacation! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.