Filled Statue

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PapiDimmi, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Offline

PapiDimmi

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Statue or Statues

What I want: The "Statue" plugin make statues, but they disappear when reloading/restarting the server.
    And DisguiseCraft can make "statues" (drop disguises with /d drop), but the statues disappear when reconnect, traveling to another world and then back or restarting/reloading!
    I want to make statues wich stays there FOREVER until you remove them yourself.

Ideas for commands:

/st - alias for /statue
    /st c - alias for /statue create
    /st c m - alias for /statue create mob
    /st c p - alias for /statue create player
    /st r - alias for /statue remove
    /statue, /help statue, /? statue, /st h, /st or /statue help - view a list of the commands in the Statue plugin
    /statue create mob <mobtype> - creates a statue where you are standing and looking of the mob type chosen. Also, if you chosen zombies, the zombie gets the armor/item you're currently holding
    /statue create player <exact player name> - creates a statue where you are standing and looking of the player chosen. Also the player gets the armor/item you're currently holding. The name must be exactly corretly. Not "notch", but "Notch".
    /statue remove - if you rightclicked with the item that has been selected in the config (if you typed in 0, you must right click with your hand. If you typed in "all", you can right click with everything you want), you can do /st r to remove the selected statue.

Ideas for permissions:

Normal permissions:

statue.help - view the list of commands in the Statue plugin with /st h
    statue.create - access the player to create mob and player statues with /st c
    statue.remove - access the player to remove mob and player statues with /st r

More specific permissions:

statue.create.mob or statue.create.mob.all or statue.create.mob.* - access the player to create any mob statue with /st c m
    statue.create.player or statue.create.player.all or statue.create.player.*
    statue.create.mob.<mobtype> - access the player to create statues of <mobtype> with /st c m <mobtype>
    statue.create.player.<playername> - access the player to create statues of <playername> with /st c p <playername>

When I'd like it by: ASAP! :D

2. Offline

lycano

As it is not that trivial to do the same as the Plugin Statues does on dev.bukkit you should simply ask the author of that plugin if he can implement that feature (if its not already in there).

Ne0nx3r0 likes this.
  3. Offline

mastermustard

uhh Citizens 2?

4. Offline

PapiDimmi

I just want a simple statue plugin. I tried Citizens, but I don't want it like that.

And Citizens can't make mobs.

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

-bump-

6. Offline

X_angelz_X

Beg to differ, Citizens can make mobs :)

mastermustard likes this.
  7. Offline

PapiDimmi

X_angelz_X mastermustard lycano
    I want a simple statue plugin so you can make statues of mobs/players, and they stay forever until you remove them.

8. Offline

mastermustard

Citizens. end of discussion

9. Offline

PapiDimmi

Citizens can do WAY more than I want

10. Offline

mastermustard

Okay? It's what you want and more why should we make you a plugin because your not happy with another. It's already made it would be a waste of are time. If you don't like it, learn java.

11. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Typically specific unused features on a plugin don't take up that much more resources than if you had coded the plugin without those features. It's really the events used that matter.

12. Offline

PapiDimmi

Okay, don't care, I'll use Citizens then.

They don't disappear when restarting the server, right?

13. Offline

noraver

i use Citizens to make bosses for rpg server im making and i reset all the time for testing new stuff my npcs i made do not vanish even thought i reset over and over and they have spawn timers to come back if they die