StarWars 1.8

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ThePsyGuy021, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ThePsyGuy021

Could somebody make a StarWars plugin for 1.8. An updated version of this https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/starwars would be very helpful for me, maybe create factions like, Jedi, Sith, BountyHunter, and GreyJedi, with custom kits for each and every one? I do know this could be very hard to put together, but thank you for your time.

2. Offline

Cervisial

If you just want unique kits and 4 different groups you could quite easily do this with any permissions plugin and almost any kits plugin. There are some plugins that allow you to control custom items that you create, so you could try to set this up with permissions for the groups (factions) and then those groups have permissions to their respective kits. Find a good custom items plugin that allows you to assign special abilities and then create the items and add them to the kits.

I don't think what you described really warrants it's own unique plugin. Unless you get more specific about what would be unique about this I don't think anyone would want to spend time creating this for you.

3. Offline

ThePsyGuy021

Thank you I will try that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.