Staff+

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by WitherPlayzHD, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

Plugin category: AdminTools

Suggested name: Staff+

What I want: So basically when you do /kick or /ban E.T.C, it pops up publicly in chat, I would like a plugin which makes it so only Staff see kicks, mutes, bans and tempbans.
    An example would be '[Staff] Snuwwie has kicked player Block for 3/3 warnings.'
    I would like that

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Staff.SeeMessages

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

tkuiyeager1

@WitherPlayzHD i think that in the plugin Essentials only if a player is op he can see these messages. so just op the players you want to see those messages.

3. Offline

Jakeeeee

4. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

I know about that but I would like a plugin which does that instead of using the essentials one

5. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

@WitherPlayzHD Are you currently using Essentials for your player manager commands?

6. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

Yes

7. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

@WitherPlayzHD If you already have a plugin which does what you need, and you don't plan on removing it, then why do you want a completely different plugin to do that same thing?

8. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

No, this is to add a custom thing to do. So when I kick someone, it notifys all staff with the permission node, that I have kicked him for a reason

9. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

@WitherPlayzHD Essentials can already do that
    You say you know that essentials can do that, but want to do it without essentials?

10. Offline

Firestar311

BanManager allows you to customize the messages and it allows you to give permission nodes to specific groups, however it requires MySQL and a little overhead for setting up

11. Offline

grrocks

This is what I was thinking for this use a ban/kick plugin of your choice then have another plugin handling
    PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent and go on from there. But what Mrs. Bfwctower said sounds like the best for you essentials.kick.notify and essentials.ban.notify

12. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

I dont know how to do MySQL ;-;

13. I would like the same plugin he requested but to send the message through all worlds and configurable messages :p

14. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

You can literally do this with Essentials.. Give the permissions to everybody you want to send the message to.

As for the custom messages, take a look here

Firestar311 likes this.
  15. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

I have seen that custom messages things but I would like this plugin just because it suits my server better & I cant edit the messages for some reason

16. Offline

Scimiguy

No-one will make a new plugin for you just because you can't figure out how to use existing ones.

17. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

But multiple people would like this :)
    @UnseenMC Network

18. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

Millions of people use essentials.

19. Offline

WitherPlayzHD

But I dont want to have the essentials one, I would like this to be coded :p

20. I do have the essentials msg configuration file in use but how does the link above help me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.