Staff request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by tartate196, Aug 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tartate196

Looking for a plugin that is fairly simple. We have a lot system in our town, and you need staff to get one. Is there a way that someone could just type in /reqstaff or /req or something and it will let anyone with the staff permission know that the player needs help! For example, a regular player puts in /reqstaff and it will let staff know "%Player% needs help from staff" so they can tp to them

2. Offline

NewtyMan

Hey,
    I can make this plugin for you. I will start working on it tomorrow and should have it ready either same day or on Sunday.

Kind regards

3. Offline

tartate196

thank you so much ! Your the best

4. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello,
    I have finished developing your plugin. You can find it in the attachments alongside with a basic documentation. I'm trying something new, so the documentation provided will be in .pdf format.

If you have any question or run into any issues/bugs, let me know.

Kind regards

Attached Files:

5. Offline

tartate196

Thank you so much
    Thank you!

This isn't a issue, more like a add-on. Is there a way to add a custom message when people do /reqstaff, such as "Staff is on the way!" or something? Besides that the plugin is 100% perfect!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2022
  6. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello,
    I'll work on this feature either tomorrow or in two days time :)

Kind regards

tartate196 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.