Staff Contact

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Nokoa, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nokoa

Due to the long wait with no response I have made this my self, and is no longer needed.

Plugin category:
    Chat related

Suggested name: Staff Alert

What I want: The following is based from Mineplex Chat staff plugin.

The plugin lets players contact staff using the command "/a <message>", when using it the message will be sent to all online staff members

• Format of message for the receiver and sender: "PLAYER'S RANK WITH THE RANKS'S COLOR" "PLAYER'S NAME WITH RANK COLOR" "PLAYER"S MESSAGE IN PINK"

EX: "Donator Nokoa This is a sample message sent to all online staff members"

The staff member can respond using /ma <PLAYER> <MESSAGE> command.

• Format of message for staff sender (MOD Mike is sending to Player Nokoa):
    "-> RECEIVER'S RANK WITH RANK COLOR" "RECEIVER'S NAME WITH RANK COLOR" "MESSAGE IN PINK"

EX: "-> Donator Nokoa I am a staff member messaging a player"

• Format of message for the player receiver (Player Nokoa receiving the message from Mod Mike):
    "SENDER RANK WITH RANK COLOR" "SENDER'S NAME WITH RANK COLOR" "MESSAGE IN PINK"

EX: "MOD Mike I am a staff member messaging a player"

A staff member with the right permission can also use the command /s <message>, in which Broadcasts a message in chat to all.

EX: (&f = white and &b = Aqua are used to change the words to a certain colors):
    &f&lMike &bThe Special Broadcast message goes here

Needs to be compatible with PermissionsEX

Ideas for commands:
    • /s <Message>
    • /ma <Player> <Message>
    • /a <message>

Ideas for permissions:
    • s.use Allows a staff member to use the /s command
    • ma.use Allows a staff member to use the /ma command
    • a.use Allows a player to use the /a command
    • a.receive Staff members with this node will receive the /a message from the players

When I'd like it by: As Soon As Possible.

I am sorry for the confusing formats if needed I can upload screenshot examples.

I believe that this is quite a simple plugin that is not very challenging to make, though I was having problems coding it myself so I would greatly appreciate your help.

I know that this plugin is not an original plugin but I have wanted this kind of plugin for awhile, and would be really thankful if someone can make it for my server.

Regards,
    Nokoa.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  2. I'm at school now when i'll get back at home i can do this :D

3. Offline

BrentHogeling

@MaTaMoR_ If you don't mind could I please do this? :)

4. If you want .

5. Offline

Nokoa

Thank you both for the courage to do it :)

Just a quick update for the permissions

a.receive Staff members with this node will receive the /a message from the players

6. Offline

Nokoa

BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.