Spout Lightsabers [$20]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bikboii, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Offline

bikboii

Plugin category: Fun, Mech, Gen

Suggested name: LightSabers

A bit about me: I'm a server owner that wants to learn java, but with school, after school stuff, and managing my server, I honestly don't have the time, so I offer my money in exchange for plugin development.

What I want: I'd like to offer my players the ability to purchase their very own Lightsabers! There would be different powered ones, and they would all be powered by Spout. They would have a lightsaber texture according to the color! The order of strength from strongest to weakest would be: green, blue, purple, red, white. The items for all of the lightsabers would be a pumpkin stem. Using spout, a player would see the differences between them all. A lightsaber would cause the enemy to catch on fire, and to fly back when hit. Green would cause 1 heart of damage. Blue would cause 2 hearts of damage. Purple would cause 3 hearts of damage. Red would cause 4 hearts of damage. White would cause 5 hearts of damage. When holding a white lightsaber, the player could have enderman particles hover around him!

Ideas for commands:
    • /lightsaber -- describes the damage, color, and knockback value for the held saber.

Ideas for permissions:
    • lightsaber.use.*
      • lightsaber.use.green
      • lightsaber.use.blue
      • lightsaber.use.purple
      • lightsaber.use.red
      • lightsaber.use.white
    • lightsaber.command

Willing to pay up to: $20 - but I will be giving any properly formatted posts a lot more attention than poorly formatted ones.

When I'd like it by: Within the next 2 weeks would be great.

Similar plugin requests: None that I know of.

Devs who might be interested in this: