Spout keeps REDOWNLOADING?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by veerank12, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

veerank12

I tried deleting Spout but whenever I start the server it keeps DOWNLOAD itself
    And something called Narrowtuxlib

I've had dynmap but I deleted it BUT it keeps getting DOWNLOADED help please

My Plugins

2. Offline

vapid2323

Some plugins require spout so they download it for you, if you don't have it.

3. Offline

veerank12

Do you know which one?
    Spout constantly crashes my Server and Read Time out it a LOT

4. Offline

zhuowei

Showcase, since it's the only plugin to use Narrowtuxlib.

5. Offline

BlockRedoctober

I have this problem too. Spout downloads itself and narrowtuxLib and then causes massive console spam.
    I started noticing this after I downloaded several plugins, but I'm not usre which one it is.
    My plugin list:
    AdminCmd, BananaPortal, BleedingMobs, BlockCrusher, BO2 populator, CraftBook, CustomCrafting, Dungeon Crawler, DwarfForge, Essentials, FastGrow, Giant Trees, LavaBoat, LockChest, MonsterBox, MoveCraft, Nanobot, OpenChest, Permissions, PistonChest, RealCompass, SignColors, TorchLight, WorldEdit, WorldGuard
    Please help.

6. Offline

C= 64

Try an isolation test, run the server with one plugin in a time until you find the culprit. If that doesn't work then have them all installed as is currently and remove one at a time resetting between each removal until the issue stops then you could assume the last removed plugin was the cause?

7. Offline

DT_Rush

Spout isn't compatible with 1.8 and narrowtuxlib downloads the outdated version so if you need to use spout wait for it to update and download it separately

8. Offline

Lolmewn

I know LogBlock also auto-downloads if the settings are set to that (which is default).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.