Spectral Arrows in 1.8?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CasparW, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CasparW

Hi guys

I was just wondering if you want me to code like a plugin which enables the 1.9 Arrows to be in 1.8

For example, spectral Arrows: When you shoot a spectral arrow at mob(passive or not) barrier blocks will be placed around the mob from the player who shot the arrow up to a distance of about 75 blocks, after 15 seconds of the projectile being shot, the blocks go back to normal

Would you like to see this?

2. The 1.9 snapshot came out yesterday and when you shoot an entity with a spectral arrow, it gets outlined and the outline is visible through (solid) blocks. Since this would be only possible by making a custom coded client / mod that renders this outline I don't know how you think that would be possible with barriers. and with barriers the entities can't move but they can move normally by beeing shot by a real spectral arrow.
    Personally I would just wait for the spigot team (because bukkit stopped working on their server software) to release a 1.9 server software. But that will take a while because 1.9 is not finished yet

3. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

4. Offline

CasparW

I mean so when the arrow gets shot particle effects come out into the player then barrier blocks (see through) can be placed between the shooter and the target so you can see the target

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.