Special Tools

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by WarmSalad, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheYamsMan

@WarmSalad Yeah definitley, I was going to start yesterday night but I was stuck setting up stuff again

Wow, this is glitching out big time for me, sorry if I double post

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Offline

WarmSalad

@TheYamsMan Okay then thanks for the support hopefully it gets done :) i'd be appreciated once its finished.

@TheYamsMan @AngryCupcake274 Since you're both going to be making the plugin why dont you either make it together or make two seperate plugins and i'll test both of them and see which one works more efficiently and doesnt lag the server , if thats fine with both of you.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  3. Offline

TheYamsMan

@AngryCupcake274 @WarmSalad Uhhh...........whatever I guess.............. I am just going to make it and when I am finished if the plans change I can adjust.

@AngryCupcake274 @WarmSalad Actually, I don't care much. If angry cupcake doesn't take the plugin by some time later tonight, I will do it. But he/she can do it if he/she wants

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  4. Offline

WarmSalad

@TheYamsMan Angrycupcake274 has already started on it and you can aswell but AngryCupcake has already setup Explosive Pickaxe and Bountiful Pickaxe and Smelters Pickaxe , The bountiful Pickaxe needs to be updated but it works for the time being.

5. Offline

AngryCupcake274

@TheYamsMan I've been working hard on this plugin. Don't worry, I've got it covered.

6. Offline

TheYamsMan

@AngryCupcake274 You could have told me instead on pming only warmsalad... I WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED IT THEN.

7. Offline

AngryCupcake274

@TheYamsMan I was the first to respond to the post, I assumed it was clear.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

If one of you started PMing about this request then please return to using the thread.

9. Offline

deadbuilder

@WarmSalad I dont think you need to add anything to the plugin but if you could please send me it i would appreciate it

Thanks,

-Deadbuilder

10. Offline

AngryCupcake274

@deadbuilder I've already added all the stuff he asked for....again I responded to the post first, don't get mad.

11. Offline

deadbuilder

Im not mad im just excited for the plugin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.