Special Plugin requist

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DustinAgahi, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Offline

DustinAgahi

Hi, i need a simple permissions plugin thats easy to install and configure. My friends TP me on a cliff and kill me, Thanks It would really help. :)

2. Offline

GuavaT

Is English your primary language?

3. Offline

DustinAgahi

Look, im here in needing help, not to be insulted by someone who cant get any views on his vids and needs to adv everywhere he goes :/

4. Offline

MisanthropX

5. Offline

DustinAgahi

6. Offline

GuavaT

Sorry if you took it the wrong way friend. It was an honest question. It isn't uncommon for people of different languages to be on these kinds of forums. And forgive me for having a signiture at the end of my posts for people who are curious. Yeah I have a small viewer-base, but everyone on youtube had to get publicity somehow. Not like I'm spamming "WATCH MY CHANNEL" everywhere.

7. Offline

MisanthropX

Well in at least one way I agree: Bukkit is actually full of friendly people who help others in their spare time!
    We also offer other language support if you feel, you are not aware of the main language here: english.

However, my native language isn't english, but i do best to help others.
    Always respect the ones who are answering your question, even if he tells you that it is not possible yet.
    And respect Plugin Developers even more as they are going to take on your request if you wrote it serious enough

8. Offline

DustinAgahi

well, that didn't help yeah bukkit has really great friendly people! :/

9. Offline

MisanthropX

i think with telling you about anjocaidos groupmanager plugin you can do what you need.
    e.g.
    make your friends normal users which are allowed to use
    Permissions: [essentials.* , -essentials.antioch , -essentials.tp*]

10. Offline

DustinAgahi

Thanks it helped :)