Special Pickaxes Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Toxic_Sp33dy, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Toxic_Sp33dy

Plugin category: Fun/Mechanics/Admin Tools

Minecraft version: 1.8-1.12.2

Suggested name: Special Picks

What I want: I want a plugin that adds 3 new pickaxes, that are Smelter's Pickaxe, Explosive Pickaxe, and Bountiful Pickaxe. The Smelter's Pickaxe should smelt ore's when you mine them, and should turn cobblestone into stone, netherrack to nether bricks, iron ore into iron ingots, gold ore, into gold ingot, etc. The Explosive Pickaxe should break a 3x3x3 area and give you every thing in that area , or a natural explosion. The Bountiful Pickaxe, when you see a ore/block the blocks around that ore you mine will be the exact same item as the ore.

All the pickaxes should be unbreakable, and the Explosive Pickaxe should have an explosion sound and particle. And upon getting the pickaxes using the command, the pickaxes should come enchanted with unbreaking 1. Everything should be configurable in the config, like the lore of the pickaxes, and the names. Also this Plugin should be compatible with WorldGuard versions 6.1.2 and above, and also should be compatible with fortune, silk touch, and efficiency.

Examples For the Pickaxes To explain in better: Smelter's Pickaxe, Explosive Pickaxe, Bountiful Pickaxe (video).

Ideas for commands: /spick give <player> bpick | xpick | spick (To give the pickaxes to another player)
    /spick give self bpick | xpick | spick (To give the pickaxes to your self)

Ideas for permissions: specialpicks.admin (Permission to give players/self the pickaxes)

When I'd like it by: In a month or less, because I know that it a big plugin.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. Offline

NukeDude

I can make it within a few weeks, I'll start now.

3. Offline

gamesterrex

4. Offline

Toxic_Sp33dy

The commands work, but all the pickaxes don't work. The Smelter's Pickaxe doesn't smelt anything, The Explosive Pickaxe doesn't explode, and the Bountiful Pickaxe doesn't search for any block.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. Offline

gamesterrex

It works fine for me. Are you using 1.12?

6. Offline

Toxic_Sp33dy

Oh I thought you put it for 1.8

Edit: It tried it on 1.12 and 1.12.2 and still doesn't work.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  7. Offline

gamesterrex

Apparently it works now?

He didn't try it on 1.12 before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.