Spawnprotection

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tealk, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tealk

Hi, i have a problem with my Spawnprotection, because the Spawn is now in the Town, and around the Spawn nobody can build or destroy anything.

in the server.properties i have set up
    spawn-protection-size=0
    but i think a plugin will protect the spawn too

Pluginlist:
    WorldGuard, mcbans, MinecartManiaCore, SignColours, LCDefence, iZone, LCRange, FalseBookCore, CreativeGates, properTime, Cleaner, Landmarks, LCWoodCutting, LCDigging, FalseBookIC, LongGrass, DataLog, Essentials, Shattered, HeroChat, LevelCraftCore, Permissions, Dungeon, MinecartManiaAdminControls, SimpleSkylands, SignShops, MinecartManiaAutomations, WorldEdit, iConomy, MuddersMilk, LWC, LCDexterity, LCMining, ChestShop, CraftBukkitUpToDate, dynmap, SimpleSignEdit, GuestPrev, MinecartManiaStation, Glowstone Lanterns, FalseBookBlock, Hungry, FalseBookExtra, Command iConomy, LCFarming, LCCombat, LCForgery, Jail, Spout, EssentialsSpawn, StealthLogin, iAuction, Statistician, MyWolf, BaseBukkitPlugin, NoCheat

2. Offline

Tealk

nobody have a answer?

3. Offline

Banana937

What version of CraftBukkit do you use?
    Do you use any wrappers (MCPanel, etc.)?
    Do you have a region around the spawn using WorldGuard?

4. Offline

Tealk

Thanks for your Answer
    I use CB 1060
    No i dont use Wrappers, and i have no region at spawn, that is what i dont understand

5. Offline

Hamsta

also it definitly has something to do with the spawn, since if we move the spawn somewhere else we can build where it was before but is protectet at its new location...

6. Offline

jasonsj10

It's
    Spawn-protection=0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.