Filled SpawnPortals

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Swegs, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Swegs

Plugin category: Teleportation

Suggested name: SpawnPortals

What I want: I would like a plugin where you can set the spawn for the end world and the nether world. So if a player goes through a end portal everytime they will spawn at the set spawn point for the end. And if a player goes though a nether portal everytime they will spawn at the set spawn point for the nether. You can also set where they spawn back from the end and nether. So this will only occur when they use the end portal, the nether portal, and the exit end portal.

Ideas for commands:
    /setendspawn [1-2]
    /setnetherspawn [1-2]
    Note: The 1 is setting the spawn for entering the end/nether. The 2 is setting the spawn for leaving the end/nether.

Ideas for permissions:

spawn.setend - permission to /setendspawn
    spawn.setnether - permission to /setnetherspawn

When I'd like it by: ASAP!

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  2. Offline

CyberSoul

I will see what I can do, starting to work on it right away.

I believe I have something working now, I'm going to test it. Also, if you really need the permissions please let me know, I'm only going to do it if you absolutely need them.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  3. Offline

Swegs

No I don't need it that bad. Thank you for making it!

4. Offline

CyberSoul

I'm running into some problems so I'm probably going to pause working on it for today and get back to it tomorrow. I think it's useful to have a break from what you're doing because then when you come back you can usually tell what's wrong.

5. Offline

Scimiguy

6. Offline

CyberSoul

I'm still going to wait until tomorrow because I have a headache today, thank you though. I suppose I could add the permissions.

7. Offline

CyberSoul

I think I've got a working version. The commands are /setnetherspawn <spawn/exit> and /setendspawn <spawn/exit> where spawn means location in the nether/end and exit means location in the overworld
    I did add permissions, using your recommendations they are: spawn.setnether and spawn.setend
    Here is a link, I actually really like this idea so I might work on it to make it good for release to anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.