Spawning natural entity with plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Major_Derp, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Major_Derp

I wanted to know, is there a specific method or something i can do to make the spawn reason for an entity spawned trough a plugin Natural? Like if i use spawnEntity() the spawn reason will be Custom by default because its through the plugin, but i know addEntity() has a spawn reason part, but i do not know how to use addEntity, or if its used for spawning entities. Any help would be nice.

2. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, why do you need the reason to be Natural? As the entity is added by your plugin, maybe some other plugins want to know that it *isn't* natural.

3. Offline

Major_Derp

Nitnelave
    I want it to be natural, so i can use it with another event that spawns zombies in hoards whenever it senses an entity spawn by natural it spawns a random number of extra zombies and makes a hoard, but it only does it on Natural spawns, because if it did it on custom spawns it would make an endless loop.

4. Offline

Nitnelave

So, basically, you want to spawn a horde of zombies every time a zombie naturally spawned?
    In that case just react to the natural case, because all the zombies you spawn will be custom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.