SpawnerSigns Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Isabellelewis, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Isabellelewis

Hi Everyone!
    So, I've decided to ask someone to create a plugin that i'm going to call SellSpawners.

Plugin Name: SellSpawners

Description: a plugin that allows you to create a sign and sell mob spawners using it. This is how the sign will look:

[SellSpawners] (the title will be red)

MobName (if the name is too long use the first word ie enderdragon would be Ender

Price ($)

Quantity

Commands: /sellspawners (gives the information about the developers)

Permission Nodes: sellspawners.signs.sell (allows a player to sell a spawner using the signs) sellspawners.signs.create (allows a user to create a sign)

Now, I am more than aware that this is similar to essentials, but the reason why I want a sign just for selling spawners is so that you do not need an ID, as well as it being handy for servers that do not use essentials like mine.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Isabellelewis This is interesting. I am going to assume that your players have some way to obtain said spawners. Could you please list the plugin that allows this? This is important because by default, all spawner items have no type, and if a null-type spawner is placed down then it spawns pigs. Your spawner plugin is necessary so we can know what spawner is what type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.