Spawners always being pigs on placement

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Evaluations, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Evaluations

Hello! So I've developed a "wrench" plugin that lets you purchase a gold pickaxe "the wrench" and allows you to mine 1 spawner with it, then it breaks.

Everything works perfectly expect for the fact that it places a pig spawner if you're NOT OPed.

Example:
    Default player purchases wrench, mines a Zombie Spawner, receives a "ZOMBIE SPAWNER" in his inventory, places it, and it is a PIG spawner.

Example:
    OP player purchases wrench, mines a Zombie Spawner, receives a "ZOMBIE SPAWNER" in his inventory, places it, and it is a ZOMBIE spawner.

I do have Essentials installed, but what would be the permission node that is required to place the corresponding spawner?

2. Offline

Skionz

Evaluations Essentials has the command "/spawner" which lets you change already placed spawners, however, there is nothing at the moment to give placeable spawners. You will have to do this part programmatically by yourself.

3. Offline

Evaluations

Alright. Thank you!

Skionz likes this.
  4. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

It's likely not a matter of that.
    I would change the priority level of the listener to be higher than Essentials (I believe essentials is set at normal or high). If that doesn't fix it, it's a matter of the config file and that's not an easy fix considering almost all servers use essentials.

5. Offline

Evaluations

Thanks, will look into this.

6. Offline

Skionz

7. Offline

zurg200

Silk spawners.. Give people the perm to place the spawners and they work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.